As an established and busy construction and renovation company we are looking for a Lead Carpenter to be onsite overseeing and working with a crew, as well as working in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure projects are completed on time and with the highest quality craftsmanship possible.
Must Have to Qualify:
– 10+ years working as a general carpenter with well-rounded experience in framing, installing windows/doors, drywalling, flooring, trim/millwork and all other aspects of residential construction and renovation.
– Must have a solid understanding of the principles of complete home construction and its structural integrity.
– Ideally this person will have 5+ years working in a lead hand position within the residential industry and experience managing and working alongside other staff members.
– This person must be a team player, a natural leader, a problem solver, organized and able to communicate clearly with clients, as well as the Project Manager,
– Must be considered the best at what they do as our priority and focus is on achieving the highest quality finished product. This person must also be passionate about their work and the overall finished product, as well as take pride in what they do.
– Working on site and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the project and other crew members
– Scheduling of sub-contractors (plumber, electrician, cabinet maker, etc.)
– Working with PM and in-house design team, other team members and the home-owner to see the project through start to finish and maintain timelines.
– Must be able to work 45-50hrs/week, have a valid Class G drivers license with clean abstract, have a clean record, be able to show up on time without excuses & lead by example.
Over the years Kreekside has developed into a company known to take on the most challenging, demanding and complex projects. With roots in Caledonia, the majority of our work is in the Haldimand area, although we do venture to Hamilton and other surrounding areas from time to time. As the company continues to grow, we are looking for eager people who would be an asset to the team and enjoy the idea of growing & advancing within the company. Join a good atmosphere of very talented, goal-oriented people that take pride in their work and are passionate about quality and exceeding expectations.
– Ford Transit van and tools, benefits, excellent wages and fuel are all part of the compensation package, which is dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you think this sounds like you and are interesting in joining our team please send resume to Candice firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 289-925-8227 to schedule an appointment.